Monday, November 20, 2006

Barnstorming South Carolina

I have decided that over the next year, I will fly in to at least one new South Carolina airport each week. My goal is to visit as many South Carolina airport facilities as possible in one year, and to give a brief report on each one.

There are about 70 public airport facilities in South Carolina, and a whole bunch of private strips.

In addition to my weekly reports, I will update the list of airports I have flown into once a month or so. Yes, I know that this is not really barnstorming, as I will probably not be providing any exhibitions of stunt flying or other aerobatic perfomances. But I hope my tour of South Carolina airports will provide some interesting stories and pictures of the facilities and pilots of South Carolina.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:29 AM, March 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A most interesting goal. How do you decide where to go each week? And where do you find the time?

 
At 1:34 PM, May 01, 2007, Blogger Aileron said...

As you can see from my infrequent posting, I have not found the time. There is no particular method to my selections - more a matter of time available and distance from Myrtle Beach.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home