Saturday, November 25, 2006

Hemingway Stuckey (38J)

I departed Twin City and headed southwest to Hemingway Stuckey - about a 20 minute flight in the C172 with a pretty good tailwind. There is very little activity at Hemingway Stuckey. The runway (11/29) is paved (about 3,300 feet) and in pretty decent shape.





After a touch and go at Hemingway Stuckey, I returned to Myrtle Beach International (about 30 minutes due east from Hemingway Stuckey with the headwind).




A nice morning of flying followed by a Gamecock victory over Clemson (31-28). Life doesn't get much better!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, November 28, 2006, Blogger Aileron said...

Laying low, partner. Hope you have been doing well, and hope you had a great turkey day. I'll stop by soon. Thanks for thinking about me. My best to LA gang!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home